Share your photo and video clips with us
Summertime is when we reconnect with the great outdoors and enjoy sunny mornings. It’s a time when we tend to venture out to open spaces, visit beautiful places and discover natural wonders, national treasures and hidden gems.
It’s more important than ever that we get closer to nature and whilst out and about, why not capture the glory of England and Wales and share it with us?
At YHA we love a beautiful photo or video clip, so we created the Neighbourhood Nature Challenge, and this summer we’re looking for photos and videos that capture the beauty and bounty surrounding our beloved hostel network.
We can’t wait to see what you discover when you stay with us…
How do I get involved?
1. It’s really easy. Simply get out your camera or camera phone and take photos or video snippets of the natural wonders, national treasures or hidden gems during your stay. We challenge you to capture photos of:
- Beautiful hidden coves or beaches
- Glorious landscapes
- Sunrises and sunsets
- Hidden gems including streams, waterfalls and pretty things you see on your walks
- Our properties
2. Share them with us on your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tag us using the hashtags #YHANatureChallenge and #LiveMoreYHA. Or follow us and look out for your posts on our social media channels. We will only be able to see your photos and videos if your social media accounts are public.
3. We’ll be picking our favourites and resharing throughout the summer months across our social media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, so keep an eye out as you may just see your photo pop up.
We can’t wait to see what our members, visitors, volunteers and employees capture, happy snapping!